Civilian Jacobs R-755 L4 (Full Cylinders)
The Jacobs R-755 (company designation L-4) is a seven-cylinder, air-cooled, radial engine for aircraft manufactured in the United States by the Jacobs Aircraft Engine Company.
Commonly Found in Aircraft Such As:
- Anahuac Tauro
- Beechcraft Model 17 Staggerwing (B17L, C17L, E17L)
- Boeing-Stearman PT-18 Kaydet
- Cessna AT-17 Bobcat
- Cessna 195
- Funk F-23
- Grumman G-164 Ag Cat
- Kellett KD-1
- Lascurain Aura
- Morane-Saulnier MS.505 Criquet
- Waco F series (YMF, YPF)
- Waco Custom Cabin series (YOC, YQC)
- Waco Standard Cabin series (YKC, YKC-S, YKS-6)
- Waco PG-3 (twin-engined powered version of Waco CG-15 glider, prototype only)
-This Dummy Radial is Designed to be Hard Mounted on Your Models Firewall Using 30-min Epoxy. May also be Mounted Using Standoffs or Directly to the Cowling,
-Constructed with a Metallic Finished Plastic, this Dummy Radial will be Sure to Add that Realistic Look to Any Model Aircraft.
-These Dummy Radials can be Painted or Glued Using Any Standard Hobby Grade Supplies.
-The Center is Hollow to Allow for Most Electric or Gasoline/Nitro Engines.
-Pushrod Holes are Incorporated into the Design to Accept Aluminum Tubing! (Not Included)
Need a Custom Size or Configuration? No Problem!
We will make you any size or configuration you need at no additional cost.